Hilton Miami Airport??

bearswife

You will need a rental car or taxi to go anywhere interesting.

We will take a cab to POM but I was just wondering how the hotel itself was. We were just planning to spend the day there and maybe go in the pool. Have you been to this hotel? Are there any restaurants close by? Thanks!

You can walk to the 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant on 57th Avenue and SR 836. There's a nearby strip mall with fast food. The hotel is fine, intended mostly for business meetings and conventions; it's self-contained and cut off from the surrounding neighborhood, which is not dangerous but pretty dreary. By the way, the pool is scheduled to close for renovations on November 29, but should--should--be open again when you arrive.

You can walk to the 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant on 57th Avenue and SR 836. There's a nearby strip mall with fast food. The hotel is fine, intended mostly for business meetings and conventions; it's self-contained and cut off from the surrounding neighborhood, which is not dangerous but pretty dreary. By the way, the pool is scheduled to close for renovations on November 29, but should--should--be open again when you arrive.

Thanks for the info. I hope the pool will be open because I think my friends will kill me for booking it:eek: If the restaurant is close enough that would be a great. Thank you again:D

Archived