Inspiration questions

lynnw68

Is there still a deli? Heard reports that after dry dock it was gone?

Yes, there was a deli in the buffet area. During breakfast they made omelettes here then fixed sandwiches during the day. I don't know what hours it was open. My boyfriend had the Reuben sandwich and I had the Chicken wrap. They were both really good.

Just back from the Inspiration. If anybody has any questions, just ask.:D

Hi Lynnw68:)

wish we were still onboard! Sad to be back to work..:( We had a great time. We didn't try the deli, but thought the lido food and brassiere were ok, but the dining room was the best. We were in Mardi Gras and had a table to ourselves.

Adfree- we were in Cat 11 and did not have a hairdryer in the room, not sure about other rooms.

Durtywingz- we did the Island Marketing jetski to stingray city in GC and Playa Mia in Coz, if you have any questions on those.

We enjoyed the ship, but it was our 1st cruise so not much to compare to. VIP checkin was def a plus, super easy- from when we were dropped off to getting on the ship was about 15 mins! :D but it did not look to hectic for everyone else as far as line wise etc..

Was it as nice as people have been saying ? Thanks and welcome home:D

It was very nice. Everything looked great! We were in an inside cabin on the Riviera deck. It was nice since we didn't spend alot of time in the room anyway.

My fiance and I are booked for the Inspiration on Feb 25th for our Honeymoon... we're first time cruisers - what excursions did you take in GC and Cozumel?

We took the island tour in GC. It wasn't through Carnival but it was the same one they offer. It was o.k. In Cozumel we took a taxi to Paradise Beach for the morning then took another taxi back down town for a little shopping and drinks at Carlos n' Charlies.

Do they have hairdryers in each cabin? How was the pool area and the new waterworks area? Was it as nice as it sounds? Please post a review and let us know everything abut your trip. Thanks!

I didn't notice a hairdryer. We were in an inside cabin. The pool area and the waterworks area looked great. I didn't get around to trying the slides although I wanted too. Seemed like they were getting alot of use. I'll try to get a review and pics posted as soon as I can. LOL, I'm still trying to get unpacked and we got home Sat. night.

We are sailing on Jan 14th. I just finished reading a review of the Imagination, and noticed that the S&S card and room key were seperate? Is that the case with the Inspiration as well?

S&S card and room key were the same card.

Archived