Copenhagen Outbound

sheridan88

I'm on the Crown Princess which, after 10 days, will be returning to Copenhagen in the early AM. I've booked an 11:00AM flight out of Copenhagen and am now wondering if I made a mistake. I assumed we could leave the ship by 6-7AM which would be plenty of time to get to the airport.

Would anyone have any experience? Am I right or do I need to allow more time?

Thanks.

I'm on the Crown Princess which, after 10 days, will be returning to Copenhagen in the early AM. I've booked an 11:00AM flight out of Copenhagen and am now wondering if I made a mistake. I assumed we could leave the ship by 6-7AM which would be plenty of time to get to the airport.

Would anyone have any experience? Am I right or do I need to allow more time?

Thanks.

Which date are you cruising? I'm on a slow roll call. I'm beginning to think that the ship will be empty. :D

I would also like to know about flight times. Thank you for any and all information. :)

No need to worry about making an 11am flight from Copenhagen. If you prefer, go off the ship first with your luggage-self departure. That way you will get one of the first taxis which I understand later, the line becomes very long for them. You should be fine.

• 3 weeks later...

CC again saves my day. I saw where I would have to book an ll:00 a.m. departure in July, and I wanted to see if it would be doable. :-)

I will say I just returned from Sydney. Celebrity refused a self-departure with "carry your own" luggage. I asked twice (annoying them), and both times I was told NOBODY was going to get to do it. I don't know if it is something new they are starting to not allow or what.

Archived