Yet another Randi's question

schpsych

I know I've seen this post before, but how do I contact Randi. I'll be on the Pride next year and want to do her excursion. Also, how far in advance do you book and do you prepay with a credit card or pay when you arrive. Thanks

I just booked with Randi for my May 05 cruise. I went through her web-site at randishappyhorses.com and completed the reservation form. Randi emailed me right back confirming my reservaton. No need to pay in advance, just pay her cash on the day of the trip. Have fun!

I filled out her online form yesterday and received my email confirmation today along with her acknowledgment that my 13 year old has never ridden and will have an appropriate horse for him. Thanks for the advice. These boards are the best!

Your 13 year old will love it. We had grandsons 7 & 9 and granddaughters 11 and 15 - it was the highlight of their trip. Make sure when you get to Victors to go to the kitchen - they have boogie boards for free and Randi can hook you up with a banana boat. The kids loved the beach and the waves.

Archived