Help-Key West Wedding for Tuesday

TexJan

My son is scheduled to get married in Key West on Tuesday. With Ivan bearing down we may not get to dock. I would like an alternate plan. The ship is scheduled for Key West, Grand Cayman, Cozumel. Anyone have any ideas? Can the ship marry them this late in the game?

If Ivan the Terrible 5 maintains his presently projected path, western Caribbean sailings (if they even get to sail) will undoubtedly be moved to eastern Caribbean. At present Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, Cuba and the Florida Keys are all in his devastating path.

A prayer for safety for all in that path, and that these wedding plans can be successfully rearranged.

Thanks for the input. They are getting a Texas marriage license tomorrow and if Key West doesn't pan out, they'll get married in Galveston at the end of the cruise. Best we could do....But who knows, maybe by Tuesday the Hurricane will be gone.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to update everyone that helped me. My son did get married on the ship in Galveston before we left so it all worked out. Two other couples that were getting married in Key West did not get married at all, so I'm sure happy we worked it out.

Thanks again for all your help!

TexJan

Archived