Help with S & S card

picabo972

I was just printing out my fun pass for boarding tomorrow and noticed I never entered a credit card number or info on how I was going to pay my S&S balance. I double checked and there isn't a field for this information but that is one of the steps listed. Am I missing something?

I was just printing out my fun pass for boarding tomorrow and noticed I never entered a credit card number or info on how I was going to pay my S&S balance. I double checked and there isn't a field for this information but that is one of the steps listed. Am I missing something?

You give your credit card information when you check in the day of embarkation.

I got 3 emails yesterday telling me my funpass was incomplete. Last week it was complete :)

But when I signed into it on IE, I saw they wanted the credit card info for s&s.

Which, personally, I think is stupid. Whatever credit card I reach for first is the one they get. But I put one in and then printed it out. It is doubtful I will remember which one I gave them a month from now...lol

Here is what you will need for everyone in your party:

Personal Information

(full name, home address, phone number, etc.)

Citizenship Information

(passport data, permanent resident card number, etc.)

Travel Plans After Your Cruise

(flight number, hotel and car rental details, etc.)

Note: Required for guests with independent travel

arrangements only.

Onboard Expense Account Information (Sail & Sign)

Method of Payment to set up account

The problem is they don't have an step to give the S&S info. I've seen some have posted that they set it up in advance so was wondering how you do that. Guess not in this case though.

Here is what you will need for everyone in your party:

Personal Information

(full name, home address, phone number, etc.)

Citizenship Information

(passport data, permanent resident card number, etc.)

Travel Plans After Your Cruise

(flight number, hotel and car rental details, etc.)

Note: Required for guests with independent travel

arrangements only.

Onboard Expense Account Information (Sail & Sign)

Method of Payment to set up account

The problem is they don't have an step to give the S&S info. I've seen some have posted that they set it up in advance so was wondering how you do that. Guess not in this case though.

You need to use IE (internet explorer) and that will allow you to input the info.

I use firefox and when I tried to get to that page, it didn't show it.

Again, I see no reason to have to input that information ahead of time. All they really need is my name, travel info in case the ship is detained, contact and passport info.

It's part of a new website checkin procedure. They really don't get all of the information (like the credit card number - just the last four numbers). It inquires as to who will be on your onboard account - and what privileges they will have (ability to charge - or not). It seems to just be another way of saving a little time at check-in....

I'm not having a problem getting into it but there is nowhere to enter the information. It only has name area, documentation area and travel arrangements. There is no part that even asks about info for the S&S card. :confused: I'm not real worried about it as it says complete and I have already printed the fun pass. I was just curious if this was normal and apparently not. LOL.

Archived