Seperate sail and sign/Fun Ship $

mirrajay

Hello everyone - we recieved our docs last week and I noticed there is only one sail and sign form included in there. We will need 2 different sail and sign cards and I believe I read a while ago that we can just make a copy, is that what most people do if they need seperate accounts?
Also, I am a little concerned about the Fun Ship Dollars that I have purchased for my account and had directly applied to my sail and sign card.
Is it as simple as just telling them when we check in and set up our sail and sign accounts where those dollars need to go? In other words, they are mine, not my travel companion's!

I'm not sure about the Funship Dollars but my sister and I set up separate Sail and Sign accts. when we checked in. It was no problem...I think the lady just handed my sister another one of those forms. I know that any sattelite phone calls are billed to the primary acct. person (I guess the person who was listed first), so that would be the only charges you might have to split.

Archived