Snuba in Cozumel

lanabanana

I haven't done a snuba excursion yet. We were looking for one for our cruise. I ended up having to book one through RCCL because of our time in port. However, through all of my research this looked like the best excusion.

http://www.snubacozumel.com/

We were dissapointed we could not use them. I know that right now they list two different excusion times. I was told that soon they would go to a single excusrsion each day during low tourist season.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you. I have talked to the Mayan Paradise people and it looks like we will be able to book with them.

We will be in Cozumel on a Saturday (8 AM-5PM only)-- right now Mayan Paradise is "off" except for evening sails on Saturday. Have they set their "low" season schedule yet? Will they offer the snuba/snorkel trip on a Saturday? We'll be there in mid-November. We're thinking about their snuba/snorkel trip, but may have to try something else because of our port time. My husband is also not sure he wants to do this, although I'm sold -- can't wait to try snuba!

I did the snuba with Mayan Paradise and had a great time! Their staff makes sure everyone is taken care of.

Cruzon: by mid-November they will probably be adding more tours as high season generally kicks in around mid December. Because of the devastation on other islands, it may even come early this year.

Enjoy!

Archived