C&A Question...

vcooley

Ok we took our first cruise in October and I didn't discover CC until about a week before we left (how did I do that). Anyhow, I had never heard about the C&A before we left...now that we're back and planning to cruise again how do I go about joining? I tried to do it online and it kept telling me I didn't have any "qualified bookings" or something like that...are there certain requirements to joining? Since this was our very first cruise we weren't sure if we'd like it...well we do and want to go on a cruise for every vacation now!

Any help would be great.:D

Welcome to CC and to the wonderful, addictive world of cruising. :D

It often takes a while for the RCI web site to catch up w/your cruises so the above advice on calling or e-mailing is your best bet. You can sign up for the newsletters and each adult signing up can sign up for the discount coupons updated each qtr ..on line... & the other member sign up for the mailers, if you're lucky. They've not been consistant/mail & may be discontinued, but usually had different sailings listed.

Archived