Snow

itty

Snow who cares! It's pretty at first but P~~~~~ after that.

We only got 8" here in Indiana and I'm done with it already. I'm really ready to cruise.

Word up:

Don't eat yellow snow!

We only got 8" here in Indiana and I'm done with it already. I'm really ready to cruise.

Word up:

Don't eat yellow snow!

Soo looking forward to being in warmer weather soon. Though I have to agree! No more snow!! I'm sick of snow and this foul weather!

Word up:

Don't eat yellow snow!

Hi neighbor!! I'm from just north of the "border":D Actually I'm sitting in SB as I type this.:p

I'm in Cleveland so we will have winter until May.

I HATE IT!!!!!!

I'm from So Indiana. We've lived here for 12 years and moved here for a job. We love our jobs, our neighborhood and our school system is tops but my gosh, I hate the winters. That is why I always have 1-2 cruises planned. It allows me to get through 8 months of snow and no sunshine.

Moan, moan, moan...

I have had at least two feet on the ground since Thanksgiving here in the might Upper Peninsula of MI. We booked in March because it takes just about that long for us to really want to kill each other after 4+ months of snow.

We are enjoying watching all of you in the banana belt deal with it...:D

1109911935_12-17-07snowhouse(2).jpg.366605107b8930f114b1d2f40155d90b.jpg

Moan, moan, moan...

I have had at least two feet on the ground since Thanksgiving here in the might Upper Peninsula of MI. We booked in March because it takes just about that long for us to really want to kill each other after 4+ months of snow.

We are enjoying watching all of you in the banana belt deal with it...:D

LOL we are dealing with a 15.5 inch dump all thru the day yesterday.. that is on top of the 12 inch dump a week or so before..:eek::D 17 days 17 days is what is getting me thru this:p

I am from SouthEast Texas. What is snow????

Hey BlasterDave, didn't you ask that same question over on our rollcall board for the Legend next fall? (I'm ScottyDogs other half)

I just finished working a 15 hour shift out in this fluffy white stuff that falls out of the sky this time of year around these parts (western Massachusetts). Lemme tell you something about snow. Did you ever see a really nice christmas picture by Currier and Ives? All New Englandy and covered in nice fluffy snow? Looks pretty nice right? WELL, IT AIN"T!!! It's miserable stuff! chills you to the bone, wind chills to -40 F!! Frostbite! cars don't start! Everything is frozen solid for a good 4 months. Dogs don't even want to go outside for Gods sake!

Remind me next fall, and I'll buy you a beer and give you the real low down on the "joys" of snow.

Snow is pretty here in Indiana however when you are limping around on crutches it is just detestible. I feel like I am committing involuntary suicide whenever I step outside. Not only am I ready to cruise I could have done without a white christmas.

I had a two week experience with snow :p , and I was on vacation and too busy being in awe to be sick of it butI can't imagine what experiencing weather like that for months is like. Literally. When it rains over here or if we get temps in the 60's everyone is pissed and bundled up like its -20. :confused:

Makes us seem like dorks no? Lol. But I guess when a normal day is between 85 degrees and 95 degrees, a drop to 60 is a big deal.

I had a two week experience with snow :p , and I was on vacation and too busy being in awe to be sick of it butI can't imagine what experiencing weather like that for months is like. Literally. When it rains over here or if we get temps in the 60's everyone is pissed and bundled up like its -20. :confused:

Makes us seem like dorks no? Lol. But I guess when a normal day is between 85 degrees and 95 degrees, a drop to 60 is a big deal.

Just rolled out of bed, looked out the window... Darn! Everything is still frozen solid... looked at the thermometer... 4 degrees below zero (F)... Read your post and saw you are from Antigua. Makes me all warm inside just thinking about the tropical beaches down there, the palm trees, the brightly painted doorways in St John's... Simply paradise. We stopped there a couple of months back. I loved every second of the time I spent there. Just thinking about it helps get me through these long winter nights. Perhaps you could do us frozen folks a favor? Send some warmth and sunshine our way, we could really use it just about now.

Archived