13 day Caribbean

chrisbd1

My SO is making me ask this, though I think I know the answer.

Right now the 13 day repo Circle the Caribbean cruise is in our ballpark, as far as price is concerned. Does this prices go down for a 13 day cruise in November or is the price likely to stay the same as time draws nearer?

Right now the 13 day repo Circle the Caribbean cruise is in our ballpark, as far as price is concerned. Does this prices go down for a 13 day cruise in November or is the price likely to stay the same as time draws nearer?

Hard to say. We just did the 15 day Spirit repo, NY to NO. When it first opened, we paid $1100 PP for a balcony. That later went up to $2900 PP and settled at $2400 PP. We got a great deal by booking early. Sometimes you don't.

I'd book it now. If the price goes down before your final payment...you can call for the new price ....if it is not a special for new bookings.

We have always done better by booking early.

Good luck

There is already a roll call going for this cruise - I did this cruise this year and it was great - booked early and got a good price - it did go up quite a bit and then after final payment dropped back some - there are like seven couples from this year's cruise who have already booked for next year and if I lived on the east coast I would be joining them again.

Here's the link to the roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=645182&page=6

In looking at the pricing it is still the same as a month ago when I looked at booking it - the lowest priced inside is $73.00 a day - you probably won't see it go much lower as this price is actually a little cheaper than this year's price.

Have you sailed with NCL before - this is a latitudes cruise so there is a discount of approx. $100.00 for latitudes members.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Dennis

We are booked on the 14 day Repo in March 08 on the Spirt. We booked in September. We have a BA and the price has gone up approximately $1200/cabin, plus our airfare has gone up almost $1000. So I would say if you can book now do it. If you wait you might get a better price on the cruise, but you will probably pay more for your airfare.

Archived