Pools on the Dawn

MarYSol

This is our first Cruise on NCL - I know Royal Caribbean allows guests to swim prior to leaving the Pier. Are the pools on the Dawn open on sailing day, or do we have to wait until we are at sea? WE are sailing on 9/19 and I would like to know if I should pack my bathing suit on my carry-on, or just leave it for the next day. Thanks

There are no slides in the main poot area, though the kiddie area has two of them, both dinosaurs that you may have seen in pictures, at the rear of the ship.

I think the pool is open upon boarding, but not positive. We head to Venetian for a nice lunch, shrimp scampi is my favorite.

Thanks for your quick replies - I will DEFINITELY pack my bathing suit in my carry on - will love to be by the pool or hot tub with a little drink as we are pulling away! Thanks again - now all we need is some prayers to keep those nasty hurricanes away and mostly away from Florida and all the residents there.

Gloria -

NCL Dawn

9/19/04

Archived