Ser Mur?

It is seafood. Their Fish & Chips & it's great! I can't remember what else is on their menu except octopus & I just couldn't bring myself to try that....lol...

It's was kind of hard to find at first. It is upstairs in the very rear of the buffet.

It's fish & chips, upstairs from the Lido buffet, with the same type of seating and dress code. They have a limited seafood menu, buffet style, but most of it is made to order. The fried fish is pretty greasy, but it's sooooo good! The calamari and onion balls are great, too.

Here's the menu:

SurMerreduced.jpg

The fish and chips, Ahi, ceviche and the calamari zucchini fritters were all AMAZING!

Make sure you get there early in the cruise before everyone else discovers it!

Go back for more Ahi... it's KILLER!!!

If trying to find it on deck plans, Sur Mer is only on Conquest (maybe also Glory) and is called Fish and Chips on the other Conquest class ships (Glory (maybe not), Valor, Liberty, Freedom).

Yep... but regardless of the name, the restaurant is in the same location on all of the Conquest Class ship, Panorama Deck aft above the Lido buffet...

The stairs that lead up to the Fish & Chips are directly behind/next to the dessert buffet on the Lido. This is the first place we go when we board the ship! :) You can also get other items from the Lido buffet and take them up to the Fish & Chips area. It's much less crowded up there, and you work off a few calories climbing the steps. ;)

IMG_8422_800x533.jpg

Fred -- you're CRUEL!!!! I don't have that dish in front of me and I don't have the fixin's to make it... But I can smell it, I can crave it, and I can YELL AT YOU!!!! :(

I have a while to wait before I'm on the Conquest... BUT, I'll rehearse and pretend, while I'm on the Ecstasy in 46 DAYS!!!!!

LK

I've never had Calamari in any shape, fashion or form. Does it have a particular taste that's easy to describe (other than "It tastes like chikin")?

This isn't like any calamari I've had anywhere else. With the onions and fritter batter, you won't taste the calamari whatever it would otherwise taste like.

Archived