AUCKLAND in 4 hours.

lisalovlee33

Hi there,

Arriving in Auckland on the day of the cruise. We're supposed to get in around 6am (HOPEFULLY). Celebrity says cruise shuttle doesn't start till about 11am or so (According to Celebrity who was very hesitant at her answer). Assuming, it's true, we get to the ship around 12 or so, and probably could look around afterwards at around 1pm. Ship sails at 6pm so, I'm guessing we should be back around 5pm. Question is

1) what is the MUST DO thing(s) that I should attempt within this short timeframe?

2) for the ppl. who has taken cruise transfer to the ship (we have air/transfer) with the ships, what time does the shuttle normally start and end?

Thanks guys..

For Jan, who asked me about CC, yes, I've included my name in the list.. sorry couldn't get back to you as I can't find the list.

I'd walk around the harbor area, go up to Sky Tower and take a city bus that travels all around the town. Perhaps a walk through the Parnell area or a ferry ride across the harbor to Devenport and return. Not a lot of time to visit museums, etc. but enought to get a sense of the city! Enjoy!

Archived