Price drop-when to ask for adjustment

vijoge

When do you call for a price adjustment when you see your cruise fare has gone down before final payment is due?

Do you call for every decrease or only big ones? And how much $$ is a big decrease?

I'm just curious what everyone does in these cases.

Also, if the price drops after final payment do you call and request on-board credit?

When do you call for a price adjustment when you see your cruise fare has gone down before final payment is due?

Do you call for every decrease or only big ones? And how much $$ is a big decrease?

I'm just curious what everyone does in these cases.

Also, if the price drops after final payment do you call and request on-board credit?

There are many threads on this.. and from what I gathered they call whenever there is a decrease and after final pymt.. and any amount is worth a call;)

I call immediately if I see any price drop. Why not?

Our price dropped $10 pp, so I called. She seemed a little annoyed-like I was wasting her time for such a small sum. So I was thinking maybe I shouldn't call if it's just a small amount. It's the third drop since we booked-maybe they're getting tired of me.

I keep checking my cruise every week. So far, I've had 2 price drops and as soon as I see it, I call my TA. Two days after my price drop, the cruise price goes back up, and I keep the lower one!!!!!

I'm not sure what will happen if I pay the final amount and there's another price drop, but if that's the case, I'll call anyways, maybe my TA could give me an upgrade or something... and if he doesn't give me anything, then at least I tried!

If the price drops after final payment they may offer you OBC or an upgrade. I was offered an upgrade when the price for an 8B was more then I paid for an 8A. They couldn't give me OBC because they was nothing to compute it againast - as all the 8A's were sold out. So if your category is sold-out and you notice the next level is lower then call.

Archived