Freedom Cabin selection (MED)

SunFunCruiser

I just booked my Med cruise for 09.

Is one side of the ship better than the other for the Grand Med?

I booked Cabins 7365-7355 all 8B's.

What about noise?

Thanks for any imput.

Considering that you're on the Empress deck with passenger cabins both above and below you I think you'd be fine! I haven't looked at the deck plan but the only noise I'd anticipate would be from the elevators, or more correctly, the folks waiting for or exiting the elevators.

Considering that you're on the Empress deck with passenger cabins both above and below you I think you'd be fine! I haven't looked at the deck plan but the only noise I'd anticipate would be from the elevators, or more correctly, the folks waiting for or exiting the elevators.

Yes, that is why I booked an 8B, I couldn't figure out what was below the 8A's and didn't want to take a chance for the extra $99.00. I would have chosen even further down the hall but I needed one 4D for the kids across from us.

I'm curious as to if there is a steward closet next to the inside cabin 7361.

I'm a really light sleeper and just trying to make sure. I know I can't be completely noise free. lol

I just booked my Med cruise for 09.

Is one side of the ship better than the other for the Grand Med?

I booked Cabins 7365-7355 all 8B's.

What about noise?

Thanks for any imput.

We were on the starboard side (which I beleive these rooms are also). It was FANTASTIC for sailing into Venice!! You could see the entire city, hear the music from above, it was noon so ALL the church bells were ringing, something I will never ever forget! Hope you have the same experience!

We were on the starboard side (which I beleive these rooms are also). It was FANTASTIC for sailing into Venice!! You could see the entire city, hear the music from above, it was noon so ALL the church bells were ringing, something I will never ever forget! Hope you have the same experience!

That's great news! Thanks :)

We had cabin 7448 and aft balcony on our Med cruise so we saw both sides which was awesome :)

That would be ideal and it's available, but we tend yo get sea sick, so I stick to midship cabins.

Allen, we did the Southbound Spirit from Alaska this past June. If you need any info let me know, I saved all our tour info. It was an amazing trip!

One of the things that really amazed me about the Med cruise we did was how smooth the seas were. It was like glass we had 12 days of great weather you guys will have a blast. That cruise was by far the best yet we have done including Hawaii. We have an aft for the Alaska cruise also from what everybody has told me that will be an awesome scenery cruise also. We were really lucky on our Med cruise we did a CC group cruise and some had been before so we lined up some great private tours and saved alot of money and saw alot. I have all my tours for Alaska lined up already but thanks for the offer. The only tours I lined up were the ones we did in Turkey so if you stop there I can help you. Deb and Lezlee arrange all the other tours but most of the people they used you can read about on the Europe forum. We did stay 3 day pre cruise in Rome and found a real nice B&B in the heart of Rome at the Pantheon that was close to everything for 120E a night. Here is a link to my review that does have some tour info and pictures in it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=649931

http://www.bestbb.it/index.htm

Archived