Predator Lagoon @ Atlantis (not the Dig)

RabidDolly

I read on Atlantis' website that they have other aquariums like the predator lagoon, seagrapes lagoon and other things of that similar nature inside the hotel. Are the tours of the dig the same thing, if not how can we get in to see those?

Thanks guys icon_biggrin.gif

~~Dolly

Carnival Jubilee 6/2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;6;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

They are NOT the same as the digs.. the digs are the underground viewing tubes that lead to view the aquariums from under the water.

The predators lagoons, turtle ponds, stingrays etc. are NOT open to the public. They are for guests only.

Some ship tours, which include a GUIDED TOURS of the property include viewing these outdoor areas, but unless you are on a tour which specifically includes this tour, you will not be allowed anywhere near them.

Look for tours that include lunch and tour of the property. These are the only ones that will let you get close.. Again, these are guided tours, so you don't really have much time to enjoy them. Not really worth the effort in my book. Unless you've never seen an aquarium before.

Inside the hotel, the only free viewing is the 60 ft wall of water in the Great Wall of Water restaurant. (near the entrance to the Digs).

Where is the entrance for the Dig? Our ship ports at 7am, and I plan to take a taxi over first thing in hopes that I can do The Dig for free. It's rumored that this is possible if you come before 8-8:30. Dunno, but I suspect that I could draw less attention from the resort staff if I know where to go once I'm there. icon_wink.gif

You can enter the Digs at the Great Wall of Water Restaurant. (lower Level) The restaurant is usually busy with breakfast at that time, so you'll need to blend in.

You'll see a huge expanse of aquarium, and the entrance is to the right.. good luck.

Archived