Legend Opinions

Sundsgn

There are lots of posts, but I haven't seen much recently on the Legend. We are thinking of booking her in Feb...just wondering what the general opinion is on this ship. Should we steer ourselves in another direction?

Sundsgn

There are lots of posts, but I haven't seen much recently on the Legend. We are thinking of booking her in Feb...just wondering what the general opinion is on this ship. Should we steer ourselves in another direction?

Sundsgn

The spirit class is a high favourite it seems on here.. we sailed the Legend in March of this year... I really enjoyed it.. loved the layout.. especially the aft pool bar area:D I do not like the lifeboats in the way of viewing down the ship if you have a balcony.. that is my only dislike.. but if you don't have a balcony then you wouldn't care;)

We were on the Legend on Nov 11th and had a great time. Loved the 9A's large room and extended balconies behind the elevators - no noise and extremely convenient. First visit to Roatan and loved it can't wait to return, our group is even thinking of booking a hotel there for a relaxing 5day vacation. Service on the ship was great, I think you will really enjoy the Legend.

Looking at your cruise history the Legend has a good chance of being your favorite. Look at the deck layouts carefully there are rooms with larger than average balconies simply due to the placement. Also the lifeboats come into play for one deck, steer clear. In Belize the Cave tubing is the bomb and is the only shore excursion I've ever taken twice. Be sure and be on deck when you pass under the skyway.

Do you know if that ship offers the mini golf and some of the extras that have been put on the older ships during all the refurbishments, like the water park and adults only serenity area?

No it does not (mini golf can't say).. those are being implemented on the older ships right now

We were kind of looking forward to figuring out how you play mini golf on a rocking boat after a few cocktails haha.

So, when getting some sun on the lounge chairs, where is the band stage?

Honestly there could be a mini putt I dunno;)

It is midship .. but really you must check out the aft pool .. I so wish the Conquest class had that layout.. i so love it:D

We were on the Legend the end of September. It is a great ship. We want to sail on her again soon. She does not have a mini golf area or the waterworks area. There is so much to see and do on this ship that you won't miss these things. Go ahead and book this ship. You'll love it.

Thanks everyone, so far, for all the info. Right now I found some capers from July...don't know how current they are but I am already geared up! Now I just need to find the current menus! I become kind of a cruise critic addict the days counting down to a cruise....

We sailed on the Legend just this past May, and loved it!!! We will sail on her again, right now we are counting down the days till we are on the Glory: 4 OCT '08.

Here's some pictures that I took while on-board the Legend and some of the Ports of Call.

Enjoy, go ahead and book on the Legend, you will have a wonderful time!!!

http://travel.webshots.com/album/559145634ftuDff

Matt

Those are some of the nices Pic's I have seen. you all must have had a grand time.

Itty

We sailed on the Legend just this past May, and loved it!!! We will sail on her again, right now we are counting down the days till we are on the Glory: 4 OCT '08.

Here's some pictures that I took while on-board the Legend and some of the Ports of Call.

Enjoy, go ahead and book on the Legend, you will have a wonderful time!!!

http://travel.webshots.com/album/559145634ftuDff

Matt

Archived