Guy Harvey fans look here...

lastdon87

For all of you Guy Harvey fans, I just wanted to let you know he has a great shop/gallery and also a restaurant about a block from the cruise port. I never realized he made his home there, but it was sure a neat suprise getting to meet him. I really wasn't looking forward to going to GC much at all, but it ended up being the best of our four stops. Just wanted to give folks a heads up; I wish I would have know before hand, but glad it worked out well all the same.

For all of you Guy Harvey fans, I just wanted to let you know he has a great shop/gallery and also a restaurant about a block from the cruise port. I never realized he made his home there, but it was sure a neat suprise getting to meet him. I really wasn't looking forward to going to GC much at all, but it ended up being the best of our four stops. Just wanted to give folks a heads up; I wish I would have know before hand, but glad it worked out well all the same.

Thanks! My husband will be happy. Have you ever done any fishing in Grand Cayman? We are looking to do a Charter.

• 7 years later...

Met him last year at his gallery. He signed merchandise for us and we got a great pic with him. I just found out about his restaurant - and it was so close to the gallery! Hoping to try the restaurant next month. (If not to eat, maybe drinks and a view.)