Another Coral /Island Bump Out Question

JaneyCy

I know the Caribe balconies have partial cover and more room than Baja and Aloha, but is this still true for Caribe balconies in the bump out sections? Specifically mid-ship.

I'm trying to see from the pics on the site that shows and describes the bump outs, but to my eye in some pics the balconies look the same and some the Caribe bump outs seem to jut out a bit farther.

Thanks!

I know the Caribe balconies have partial cover and more room than Baja and Aloha, but is this still true for Caribe balconies in the bump out sections? Specifically mid-ship.

I'm trying to see from the pics on the site that shows and describes the bump outs, but to my eye in some pics the balconies look the same and some the Caribe bump outs seem to jut out a bit farther.

Thanks!

Did you try this website? http://mysite.verizon.net/res76zxu/princessbalconies/index.html

This helped me choose my next cabin. Here's a little of what is said about the Caribe balconies:

© The recessed cabins C414, C415, C505, C506, C620 and C633 are partially covered. They can see into the adjoining "bumped out" section balconies sideways. This is particulary uncomfortable for some people, because they are so close together. The bumped out corner cabins C416, C417, C503, C504, C622 and C637 are covered and can also be seen by adjoining cabins, but have a larger viewing area in that they can see both straight out and to one side with out leaning over the rail. See photos on last page.

C311 and C312 are recessed a little farther and are a little more private.

We chose D503 because it has the large balcony that is partially covered and is midship.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply,

I had found that site and was trying to see if all the Caribe balconies are larger, but looks like only the ones that are recessed are. So if we're going with a bump out or mid ship section cabin there's probably no reason to book Caribe.

In that case I think we should probably do as you did and look at the Dolphin mid ship cabins for the larger deck and partial cover.

Archived