Too old for jeep tours?

dkee

• 2 weeks later...

DH and I (55 and 56 at the time) shared a jeep with a couple our age or a little older. The wives sat in the back. It was bumpy (and extremely dusty), but fun. The hardest part was climbing in and out of the back seat. Once we figured out we could stand up and climb into the front seat and get out and back in that way, it was much easier.

There was an older woman in the jeep behind me--at least in her 70s. She seemed to be having a great time.

From what I remember, it wasn't all off-road. The first half at least was on paved roads.

Unless you have serious back problems, you'll enjoy yourself!

we used abc-tours wih the jeep tour. Do not wear white- You will be kinda dusty. We were not able to walk down the steep steps to the naural pool because of bad knees--i would have never made it back up. But other then that the jeep ride was fun. While we waited for every one to come back from the Natural pool we took in the sites-which was breath taking.

we only did the half day tour.

I really don't think that your age will be a problem...my wife and I have done it twice......the first time we were 47 and 50 and we did it again the next year.....it's a whole bunch of fun, regardless of your age!:D I'm in shape (sort of) and she really is not the "athletic type" and we did fine.

Andy

Archived