Merry Christmas

Hi to all of you over the other side of the pond. This probably isn't the first, and won't be the last, but I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope your cruising is all you want in 2008 and beyond!!

From a cruise critic addict in good old England xxxx:D :D :D :) :)

Hi to all of you over the other side of the pond. This probably isn't the first, and won't be the last, but I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope your cruising is all you want in 2008 and beyond!!

Thank you, and best wishes for a Happy Christmas to you and yours.

Hi everyone............Jim and I want to wish everyone especially our dear friends across the pond

Very Merry Christmas

and a

Wonderful New Year

filled with good health, much happiness

and a cruise or two!

We have met so many wonderful people on our cruises. Recently, we have sailed mostly on RCCL. Twice on Brilliance, we had two very nice dinner tables. Season's greetings to John and Carol, Mary Helen, and the other John, among many who we met on Brilliance.

On Grandeur, Merry Christmas to all the Krewe! You know who you are, and why you are on the RCCL's most wanted list.

On Majesty, happy holidays to Harry and Doris!!!

This past October on Empress, it was an extreme pleasure to meet Terry and Woody, also Philly Steve and his wife, and many more.

We also wish the best of Holiday Greetings to our other friends we met on board. JEBL Judy, Merry Christmas! New Mexico Nita and the Commissioner, have a great holiday in the warm southwest!

And to those on line, that we have not met in person, but will, no doubt meet on board some day soon, Merry Christmas to Carol, Annieeee, Parrothead8, and many, many, more.

Have a wonderful Holiday season, a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!!

Rick and Deirdra

(Gettin' ready for our Jan. 6 Jewel)

great thread, thanks and right back atcha!

Merry Christmas to all CC members and especially the ones on their cruises over Christmas and New Years!

Happiness and peace in 2008 ;)

New year cruiser that is sure to be me "season's greetings" to all and looking forward to many more cruises in the future.

Everyone have a good one :)

Archived