Carnival Spirit

Jeanniec

We went on the Carnival spirit 12-8-07 to the 16th This was one of the best cruises we have had the entertainment was good food was great and best of all the weather there was good and warm.

We live here in Hesperia Calif. and at the time we left it was geting cold so to be where the weather was warm.

The Christmas show that they put on the was so beautiful ans Santa and his helpers were so cute I loved it all.

hi luckysll

we did have a good time and this was not our first cruise we did the Alaska cruise on the spirit also a couple of years ago I said what a great time we had this month,

One bad thing happened my husband lost his digital hearing aids so I pray that they find them after the holidays and send them back.

Have fun next month

jeanniec

I think one reason it ws so good of a trip we did not book and thing to do when we got to different ports through the ships, After every one left we asked around to get a cab to take us where we wanted to go and most of them spoke english real well.

We got a much cheaper price than through the ship and saw more Acapulco had the most pushy people that wanted to push their stuff on you how many sta shirts can you buy?

I loved IXTAPA as Acapulco was a big Los Angeles to me Manzanillo was nice also but Acapulco get a cab and watch them dive off the mountain into the water beautiful

I HOPE YOU HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS WE DID.

PS DO NOT BE SCARED TO TAKE A COUPLE OF BOTTLES OF WINE IN YOUR LUGGAGE

Archived