"Carnival" entertainment book coupon ???

joie1016

We used 3 for our upcoming September cruise. We got $50 off each cabin. I don't have the address at home and don't return to work until Jan 2nd. If no one has posted it by then I will post it for you.

But I suggest that you check with your PVP to see if the code on the coupon is good for your sailing. He or she should be able to tell you if it will be applied and they will give you the coupon address.

I bought a 1 off of ebay and gave it to my brother for his cruise.

You get $50 off per person on a $100 coupon.

He was able to use it b/c he is a 1st time cruiser and received no other discounts. Also he had a oceanview cabin booked and I don't think he could have used it for an interior. Anyways, I asked our Carnival Vacation Planner and she said he could use it and I mailed it directly to her attention.

Joyful

We used 3 for our upcoming September cruise. We got $50 off each cabin. I don't have the address at home and don't return to work until Jan 2nd. If no one has posted it by then I will post it for you.

But I suggest that you check with your PVP to see if the code on the coupon is good for your sailing. He or she should be able to tell you if it will be applied and they will give you the coupon address.

Thank you. I can wait until the 2nd. Appreciate it very much.:)

I was wondering about this coupon myself since I see it in the entertainment book all the time. I have a cruise booked for April that I booked through Costco travel. I have a feeling if I buy the book and the coupon that I will not be able to use it on previously booked cruises but I have not made my final payment yet so I was hoping they'd accept the discount. Anyone have any luck doing it this way or did you all use the coupon at the initial booking time?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wondering the same thing - I've already booked and just found these coupons. Can we have them applied still? Also, we got a 'free upgrade' from 6A to 6C, so I don't know if that's considered "other discounts" and would make the coupon ineligible?

Archived