I'm TBA all of a sudden

denisey

I was poking around Carnival's website and decided to look at my documents. They listed the cabin as TBA rather than the very specific, "do not change", cabin I booked.

Hmmmm!

I did pretend to order myself a present, and it worked with my cabin number.

I also checked my other cruise that is more than a year out and it lists TBA for the cabin number.

Has anyone else had this happen recently. Is Carnival having website problems?

My TA is on a cruise (lucky duck!) so I wanted to check before I sent her an urgent message!

Thanks all!

Since your T/A is gone, just call Carnival and ask them since you have the Booking number.

Fred

Last spring cruise I called the 3 nights before the cruise. The TA was out

of town. They refused to talk with me on ANY thing, even confirm the

sail date, even where I had the booking number. I called back again and got

another agent and got the same run around. DW called and even ask for a

call center duty manager and they gave her the same deal.

My point is even if you have the booking number doesn't mean they will talk

or even help you.

I was poking around Carnival's website and decided to look at my documents. They listed the cabin as TBA rather than the very specific, "do not change", cabin I booked.

Hmmmm!

I did pretend to order myself a present, and it worked with my cabin number.

I also checked my other cruise that is more than a year out and it lists TBA for the cabin number.

Has anyone else had this happen recently. Is Carnival having website problems?

My TA is on a cruise (lucky duck!) so I wanted to check before I sent her an urgent message!

Thanks all!

Hiya Denise! Long time, no hear from! LOL For our March cruise, we got a 4 cat upgrade, so glad I didn't change to TBA! Has the same thing happened to the rest in your group?

I believe you could call CCL and ask them a general question as to if this is currently a problem......when they ask for your booking number, just explain that your TA is out to sea or you would be asking her and that you wanna make sure your cabin that you selected is secure. Under those circumstances, I would think they might give you a difinitive answer....I have done something similar and was able to get a response, so give it a try!

Yep, I panicked when I saw that my cabin was changed to TBA.

Long story but I had booked a specific triple and had to cancel my son. My TA had checked with Carnival and they said that I could keep the triple. So I was concerned when it changed. But my TA called Carnival and assured me that I still have my original cabin.

I cruise in 84 days and decided to check my cabin out which was listed before as 1356 but now is TBA. Not sure whats up.

I also have-Booking on hold please contact your Travel Agent or Carnival (MessageID: 1203) there somewhere but what i hear that will disappear sometime closer to cruise time. I went through a TA.

Not worried about anything yet though, sure it will all come together.

Last spring cruise I called the 3 nights before the cruise. The TA was out

of town. They refused to talk with me on ANY thing, even confirm the

sail date, even where I had the booking number. I called back again and got

another agent and got the same run around. DW called and even ask for a

call center duty manager and they gave her the same deal.

My point is even if you have the booking number doesn't mean they will talk

or even help you.

I am sorry you had a difficult time with CCL Reps. Its a shame that they won't even help you considering that your TA is not available. In my opinion, CCl is a great company and they truly deliver satisfaction on their cruises..BUT, They need to improve on customer service. They are the best when they are trying to sell you the cruise package, but once they make the sale....forget about it. They are blood sucking vampires that act like timeshare sales people. You will have a great time and I hope that your situation is resolved to your satisfaction.

Dany

I'm on a group cruise leaving on 1/17/08 and my room assignment has also changed to TBA online. It changed from my cabin #4228 about 10 days ago. Needless to say - I was up in a panic and immediately called our group TA. She confirmed by telephone with Carnival that I still have that cabin. It must be a glitch with group bookings.

Ours is still showing TBA. I know it hasn't change though because when I called to pick our 45 day letter gift a couple days ago the rep confirmed our cabin # . It was the same as it used to be before it started showing TBA.

Archived