What do you think of this idea

tamster808

I love those tages....I want to send them to the guests who actually booked cabins for our wedding. We just sent postcards as soon as we found out what cruise we were going on...the postcard is the one on my profile....and the message had all the information for booking the cruise.

Those are really cute luggage tags.

Are you going to send them to everyone, whether or not they cruise? If so, maybe you could put your names and the wedding date and location on the tag. Then if they couldn't go they would have something by which to remember your wedding day.

If all the "save the date" info doesn't fit on the tag, print it on some nautical looking card stock and add it to the box like you mentioned.

In any case, get some for the two of you.:D They are adorable.

Just my 2 cents.

Alice

I was thinking of sending out the cute cruise luggage tags (http://www.pwponline.com/wedding-favors-luggage-tags.html) as a save the date thingy. What do you think? I am not sure if I will be able to put the actual information in the tag itself or if I should just put card stock with the info in the box?

Great idea! I am using those tags as wedding favors for my cruise wedding in October, 2008. I really like them. We have not decided if we are going to put guests names on them or put our names and wedding date on card stock that matches our wedding colors.

• 2 weeks later...

Love those tags. I love the idea of actually using a luggage tag AS the Save-the Date. I actually do custom invitations out of my home so I have experience with all of this stuff! I agree with other people that it could be cute to send those to people who respond that they are coming on your wedding cruise. What you could do (of you are feeling crafty) or enlist someone else to it make up something that looks like a luggage tag, big enough to fit all of the info that you need and have it laminated, do one of those elongated hole punches in the end and then thread a cute ribbon through it. You could make it as simple or funky as you like! Good luck!

Archived