Price of Carnival shuttle from IHA to Galveston?

mared1

Anyone know what the price of the Carnival shuttle is from IHA to the port? There are just 2 of us going.

Also need opinions - would it be better to stay overnight near the airport and take the shuttle to the port or would it be better to get to Galveston and stay overnight there?

All responses are appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

I have the same question, although we are cruising on Royal. The round trip shuttle for Royal is $90 p/p and there are 4 of us. I am trying to find a better price on transfers. We are flying in the day before and leaving the day after the ship docks. It may be cheaper, hotel wise, to stay in Houston, but I am not sure about transfer cost (taxi, shuttle etc.). Hopefully, a knowlegeable person will answer your post.

Galveston Shuttle is less than cruise transfers at 70.00 per person roundtrip. With 4 I would seriously consider renting a car, although i understand that there are limited car return places in Galveston, especially on Sundays. If you do rent a car, make sure it is large enough to hold 4 and all luggage. RCCL is not supposed to sell transfers unless you are flying in the day of cruise and flying out the day ship returns. I flat out lie to them as my clients fly in the day before and stay at a hotel at the airport that has a shuttle. They shuttle from airport to hotel and back to airport the next morning to get the cruise transfers. I give them bogus flight numbers and times in order to get the cruise transfers. You could do the same with Galveston shuttle. I've also used a limo service that has SUV's and for a party size of 1-4 the cost is 115.00 per vehicle [not per person] one way plus tip.

Archived