Biker Cruise Mariner Nov 2 2008 HOHS

karen&roy

Just wanted to let people know that there are still rooms available for this crazy fun biker cruise. We have 1500 signed up so far so check it out. You cannot bring your bike on board but it is a floating rally...door prizes..bike giveaways...contests, vendors. Come on and join us. I went in 2006 and loved it so much we are going again. All bikers welcome no matter what you ride. Our dress up night is leather:D Check it out at www.hogonthehighseas.com Anyone out there wanna go?/ Its almost booked already!!

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to let people know that there are still rooms available for this crazy fun biker cruise. We have 1500 signed up so far so check it out. You cannot bring your bike on board but it is a floating rally...door prizes..bike giveaways...contests, vendors. Come on and join us. I went in 2006 and loved it so much we are going again. All bikers welcome no matter what you ride. Our dress up night is leather:D Check it out at www.hogonthehighseas.com Anyone out there wanna go?/ Its almost booked already!!

The website is actually:

http://www.hogsonthehighseas.com/main.htm

• 7 months later...

I have been on 4 of the HOHS cruises. Last year we had alot of people on this board talking about many things. But this year only two post? Am I missing a thread somewhere?

For all you people on the Nov. 2 cruise you are in for a big surprise with 1,600 bikers, male and female on board with you. Everyone enjoy the cruise. Check out the website.

Oh Yea, as of today only 8 cabins left.

Mike C.

• 3 weeks later...

i am going on this cruise with MY family and am very upset the cruise line did not tell us about this cruise. i am not into bikes or biker themes, i live in a town that host a bike fest and i know what the bikers that come here are like, anyone else taking their family upset about this? just remeber bikers there will be families on board. i can not reschedule this trip as i will be fined alot and can not afford to do so. so dont even suggest it.:mad:

i am going on this cruise with MY family and am very upset the cruise line did not tell us about this cruise. i am not into bikes or biker themes, i live in a town that host a bike fest and i know what the bikers that come here are like, anyone else taking their family upset about this? just remeber bikers there will be families on board. i can not reschedule this trip as i will be fined alot and can not afford to do so. so dont even suggest it.:mad:

I have been to many bike events also and I understand your concern maybe the ones who really enjoy the lifestyle will hang out on the topless deck. Other wise you guys will probably have alot of fun the majority of the bikers I know are great folks just wanting to have a little fun They love kids and respect others .Good luck and I hope you guys have a wonderful vacation.

For those that have been on this cruise, do any of the bikers bring their children? I'm looking at the Nov. 09 cruise for my husband. Our daughter will be 9 at the time of the cruise. Our daughter has owned her own leather vest since she's been a year old!!

And despite the bad rep, bikers are usually the most courteous, fun and respectful people around. They love kids and are probably the most charitable group of people I have ever met!

Don't mind her. She probably doesn't answer the door on Halloween or decorate her house at Christmas. To deewalt99: Don't worry. No one's going to accost you or your children or raid your wet bar. You think the kids might even enjoy seeing some of the custom bikes on display? I'd rather be with 1500 bikers than 1500 Shriners.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am going to eat my words, and want to say i am sorry for my post about this group. I was soo against going because there would be 1800 "bikers" on the cruise, but again i am sooooo sorry, please forgive me, i would go again and again with this group, everyone was sooo nice (there were a few exceptions, but most of the people acting like idiots were NOT and i repeat NOT with this group. These people were nice, they would stop and pose with you, especially when there dressed as pirates and always spoke to you.

Again please accept my sincere apology, this group was the greatest.:):):):):)

• 1 month later...

Archived