What does RCCL do for New Years Eve Celebration?

coffeebean

My 80 y/o father in law and his wife and two friends are going to be on the Voyager for New Year's Eve. What can they expect from RCCL to bring in the New Year??? I plan to call him at his hotel in Galveston with your responses. Thank you in advance.

Coffeebean,

For New Year's Eve on 12/31/04 (Jewel of the Seas), RCCL provided hats, noisemakers, and free glasses of champagne at midnight. I also think we had a special menu at dinner that we were able to keep. The atrium of the ship was decorated, a band was playing, and a countdown clock projected onto the wall. Cruisers gathered in the lobby and on the decks that were able to look down into the atrium. At midnight everyone sang and balloons were dropped. A great time was had by all -- except for the crew that had to clean the mess left behind.

Enjoy your cruise and Happy New Year.

Coffeebean,

For New Year's Eve on 12/31/04 (Jewel of the Seas), RCCL provided hats, noisemakers, and free glasses of champagne at midnight. I also think we had a special menu at dinner that we were able to keep. The atrium of the ship was decorated, a band was playing, and a countdown clock projected onto the wall. Cruisers gathered in the lobby and on the decks that were able to look down into the atrium. At midnight everyone sang and balloons were dropped. A great time was had by all -- except for the crew that had to clean the mess left behind.

Enjoy your cruise and Happy New Year.

Thank you for your response.

~~~ Happy New Year ~~~

Archived