Carnival Conquest Jan 27 Spa deck

twirlmom

Jan 27th my hubby and I r cruising. Were on Spa deck room 1103. This is suppose to be a huge window room with more square footage. My question is to all those who have perhaps stayed up on this high of a level on a ship before. How much movement or rolling will we experience. Worried about feeling sea sick. Thanks Twirlmom in Texas.

We booked this cabin. When I first signed us up for this cruise I just went with a window guarente, but called back and decided to book a sure thing. I wanted to know we would not be stuck were there was a lot of commotion or noise. I am hoping I made a good choice. My TA recommended this. We have never stayed this high up on a cruise ship before. I have never gotten sick before while cruising, but have never been on the 11th floor.

The higher the deck and the closer to the front of the ship, the more you will feel the movement of the ship. That being said unless you're in heavy seas or are highly susceptible to sea sickness, you probably have nothing to worry about...

Archived