Couples massage on Emerald?

luv2travel2beaches

We will be on the Emerald soon. Our daughters gave us ship board credits for Christmas. We are looking at doing a couples massage but WOW they are expensive. Has anyone had these? Were they worth the high price? Are they truly Great massages? I just don't want to spend a large amount of money and be disappointed in the quality.

I love being spoiled on board . Yes it is a alot of money. But honestly they are the best massages I have in a long time. We,Mom and I did our in the Sancuary. If you find it too expensive don't do it, you won't enjoy it . Trust me you will find something to spend the money on.

But if you want to be spoiled like me go for it!!!!

Massages and couples massages are probably all better on land. We get spoiled with champagne just having a pedicure at our local spa. And the couples massages we've enjoyed on Maui, Disney, Vegas and other places usually include some sort of special soaking room with champagne, strawberries, or something extra to spoil you.

However, getting a massage at sea is still a fabulous experience. Enjoy! :)

After checking the prices again, I also found out that I could book two individual massages and save over $30 by not having the massages together as a couples massage. It might be better that way anyway since I wouldn't have to listen to DH talk while I am relaxing with my massage....he is a talker! :D I do appreciate the input on the quality of the massages though...still trying to decide!

After checking the prices again, I also found out that I could book two individual massages and save over $30 by not having the massages together as a couples massage. It might be better that way anyway since I wouldn't have to listen to DH talk while I am relaxing with my massage....he is a talker! :D I do appreciate the input on the quality of the massages though...still trying to decide!

LOL!!! SERIOUSLY! Are we sharing a husband?? My booked massage is a break from my DH! LOL! I love him but I'll love him more after a time out!

Archived