Sleep Inn Dania or New Marriott Courtyard Beach?

beachfanatic

I see people getting the new Courtyard for $90 and was wondering if it would be better than the Sleep Inn. We like to be near restaurants and quick shopping because we will be there for two days without a car but could take the trolley. I like a nice pool or the beach for two days but don't want to be far from anything. Any suggestions?

the CY JUST opened in Nov after a COMPLETE gutting and renovation...is is RIGHT across from the beach and you can flag the sun trolley down on the street....let's jsut say i am using marriott points to stay there as i didn't want to risk bidding PL or getting it on HW.

also, you could hop the city bus if you wanted as well....

I see people getting the new Courtyard for $90 and was wondering if it would be better than the Sleep Inn. We like to be near restaurants and quick shopping because we will be there for two days without a car but could take the trolley. I like a nice pool or the beach for two days but don't want to be far from anything. Any suggestions?

$90 for the Marriott is a great deal. Snatch it up. It is right on the water and everything is within walking distance. Also, not too far from a water taxi stop.

Archived