Coffee and soda cards

sekhmet101

How much do they generally run and are they unlimited? Now here might be a trick question. I don't drink coffee but I do drink specialty teas (chamomille, chai- hot or cold, hot chocolates- all from say a Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts.) Would these qualify as something to be purchased with a coffee card? Or would it be a waste for me?

Thanks!

i cruise mostly rccl. i have never heard of a COFFEE card..:confused: :confused: :confused:

It may only be for HAL but I read about it in this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=462107

Interesting side note, when I did a search through the site for coffee card, I got lots of hits for coffee or card but none together. When I did a yahoo search, it brought me to that link.

Anyway, if no other line has it then it's a non issue because I don't think we're taking HAL.

There's no such thing as a coffee card for your ordinary run-of-the-mill coffee, only those fancy coffees like double mocha lattes and only on HAL. Regular coffee, even on HAL is included. Soda cards are for fountain soda only, not for cans or bottles. You get a large insulated cup that you get refilled at any bar on the ship. Tea is also included in your cruise price---hot or cold.

Archived