Fort Lauderdale hair and make up

shipty2

Before my sister's wedding we had a hard time finding someone who could come to our hotel to do our hair and makeup before boarding. The wedding was to take place shortly after embarkation. We found someone recommended on cruise critic named Lia and booked her.

I just wanted to update any potential brides that it turned out wonderfully with Lia showing up very early as promised-about 5:30 am. She sat the bride in front of the window at our Fort Lauderdale hotel (the sheraton yankee trader) so she could watch the sun rise while being beautified. This was a very calming experience for a nervous bride. Her manner was professional but caring.

• 2 weeks later...
Before my sister's wedding we had a hard time finding someone who could come to our hotel to do our hair and makeup before boarding. The wedding was to take place shortly after embarkation. We found someone recommended on cruise critic named Lia and booked her.

I just wanted to update any potential brides that it turned out wonderfully with Lia showing up very early as promised-about 5:30 am. She sat the bride in front of the window at our Fort Lauderdale hotel (the sheraton yankee trader) so she could watch the sun rise while being beautified. This was a very calming experience for a nervous bride. Her manner was professional but caring.

That's great. I may need that information eventually. Did you get married harbourside in Ft.Lauderdale by chance?

Archived