Prinsendam changes after dry dock

kura

Is the Explorations cafe a combination library/Internet cafe? I couldn't find anything on the new deck plans that's marked either library or Internet.

FYI, I stand corrected. On the deck plan dated 12/26/07, R-501 is listed on the Dolphin deck as a single. So, it looks like it's still there.

The library is absolutely marvelous :D - there's a full time librarian and lots of books - in the thousands. The library stretches through the internet cafe and around the corner. Nancy
I must be missing something because I don't see anything in the plans that say Library or Internet Cafe -- just the "Explorations Cafe." As asked previously, is the library and Internet cafe the Explorations Cafe?

I have not been on the Prinsendam since her renovations but in general the Explorations Cafe on other HAL ships is a combination library, internet cafe, place to find on board games, coffee bar and more so -- one of the best spaces on board IMHO. As wonderful as the Prinsendam was before the refit, it could only be better with an Explorations Cafe if it were done well.

Archived