shopping ??

07rubicon

We will be in both St Marteen and St Thomas. Looking for a good deal on a camera lens (Canon L lens) and possibly upgrading my wedding ring to a new mount. Is that a good idea?

My best friend just had her original diamond engagement ring re-set a few weeks ago in St.Thomas. She chose a new setting and they were able to set the diamond within an hour. Great price and lovely ring! :D I believe the store she dealt with is called "Dazzlers"

We will be in both St Marteen and St Thomas. Looking for a good deal on a camera lens (Canon L lens) and possibly upgrading my wedding ring to a new mount. Is that a good idea?

Done both ourselves. Suggest Joes Jewellers in St. Maarten for the ring upgrade and Royal Caribbean Shop in St. Thomas for the lense. Joes has 3 or 4 stores in downtown Phillipsburg and Royal Caribbean shop is at either Havensite, Crown Bay or downtown.

Cameras and lenses are no longer a super bargain in the islands. Do a little research on line or in your city before you cruise, you may find it less expensively here.

The same should be done for a setting for your ring. There are many reputable jewelers in the islands....my DH can attest to that, bless him. Go to the destinations boards and you will find many recommendations. Do not ignore some of the "high end" jewelers either. We have found some of our favorite pieces well priced in these establishments.

Many of the jewelers in the islands now have web sites. That will give you a heads up.

Good luck and leave a few sparklers for me!

Archived