FV Guarantees

BEAV

I've stumbled onto a few sailings where FV guarantees are less expensive than some cat 2's and Concierge Class. How can this be? My thinking is that if you're not assigned a FV, you'd have to be placed into a Sky Suite or higher. Isn't Concierge Class and category 2 a lesser category than FV, or have things changed? Both sailings I'm look at are aboard M-class ships, by the way. Thanks!

I took one. FV is considered higher then CC, but the guarantee was priced lower. I am thrilled with the FV that I was just assigned. :D

How can you go wrong? This is most likely the only circumstance that I would ever book a guarantee.;)

On my upcoming TA on the Century the FV's are cheaper than the cheapest Ocean View room. The verandas are not as big on the Century as the FV's on M class ships, but I still find it amazing that you can get a room with a balcony and 20 extra square feet in the interior portion of the room for cheaper than an Ocean View stateroom.

Archived