Places to eat around Miami airport

gehrandt

We will be staying at the Hilton (Blue Lagoon) near the airport night before our cruise (12 of us). Hotel has two but gather more on the expensive side.

On line I found a few rest. listed nearby - has anyone tried them? Any suggestions? Looking for walking distance (~1 mile or so).

Sammi's

Mi Lindo Ecuador

La Patagonia Argentina

Asador Las Nicas

We will be staying at the Hilton (Blue Lagoon) near the airport night before our cruise (12 of us). Hotel has two but gather more on the expensive side.

On line I found a few rest. listed nearby - has anyone tried them? Any suggestions? Looking for walking distance (~1 mile or so).

Sammi's

Mi Lindo Ecuador

La Patagonia Argentina

Asador Las Nicas

There is nothing within walking distance. I believe you can order in pizza. Usually all dominoes, pizza huts deliver to hotels. You can always pick up something in the airport. If you got to the official miami airport site, you can find out all the places to eat that are inside the airport.

I am staying at the same hotel this Friday. About 1/2 mile away is a restaurant called 94th Aero Squadron 1395 nw 57th ave miami tel 305 261 4220 They have an early bird special $13.95 for primerib etc 5:30-6:30. I made reservations. You can see planes take off and hear the control tower also. The hotel said we can walk it but the shuttle bus is usually around and can drop us off and we can walk back. Not far, 5-10 min walk. I will let you know how it was when I get back:D

I LOVE prime rib - and we like eating early. Sounds good.

Look forward to your comments on rest., hotel and SUN as we will be following your footsteps on the 19th!!!!

Nice to know about the shuttle two. We have a fairly large group and tall kids so walking usually isn't a problem (I'm the only short one but I keep them in order!)

Have a wonderful cruise and hopefully they have started some of the 2.0 things - like champaign and upgraded food.

I LOVE prime rib - and we like eating early. Sounds good.

Look forward to your comments on rest., hotel and SUN as we will be following your footsteps on the 19th!!!!

Nice to know about the shuttle two. We have a fairly large group and tall kids so walking usually isn't a problem (I'm the only short one but I keep them in order!)

Have a wonderful cruise and hopefully they have started some of the 2.0 things - like champaign and upgraded food.

They also have a website, just google it (I forgot what it was). Yes, you are just behind me. I will post a review on the ncl board when i return and for sure I will let you know about the hotel and restaurant. The hotel is having the pool renewed and should be done when I get there. It has been closed for the past month. Have a great trip too:D

• 2 weeks later...

Bearswife - welcome back from the Sun - hope you had a fantastic time.

We take off on Friday.

Looking forward to your review of the Sun and the Hilton, etc.

Our kids (not to mention us) are soooo excited. They keep asking me questions - like I've been there - done that - not. lol

Archived