Lifeboat Drill?

greeneg

Could someone tell me when the lifeboat drill is held on the Quest? We are sailing Saturday and trying to setup a sailaway.

Hi Ed !

On our Quest sailing, it was held at the Discoveries Restaurant. The Martini Bar is adjacent to the Restaurant, so depending on how large your group is, that could be a good place to meet.

Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Andy! Happy New Year! Thanks for the information. Do you or anyone remember when the drill was held?

Hi Ed !

I just checked the Discoveries Daily, and it said 4:15. One other thing, I am not 100% certain the entire ship goes to the Restaurant, but that's where we were told to go.

Happy New Year, and Enjoy your Cruise !

Hi Ed !

I just checked the Discoveries Daily, and it said 4:15. One other thing, I am not 100% certain the entire ship goes to the Restaurant, but that's where we were told to go.

Happy New Year, and Enjoy your Cruise !

Andy, on the 5-day cruise our meeting place was in the Cabaret Lounge. On the 14-day cruise we met in Discoveries. It may varies according to your cabin location, and your specific lifeboat assignment.

Happy New Year.

Marti

Thanks everyone. My real concern was time rather than location, our roll call group is trying to set up a Sail-Away get together, and we were trying to establish the time.

Ship apparently sails at 5:00PM and if the Drill is before that then it should work out just fine.....

WHOO-HOO, two days to go.....!! It is 18oF here in Charlotte as I type this...Warm is good!!

Thanks again, everyone.

Archived