Holiday Cruise Ship - What all to do on ship

LakerMom

I am cruising with my family on the Holiday in July 2008. I am taking a 21, 19 and 14 year old with me. My 14 year old was looking at the ship on-line and made the remark that she could only find what looks to be lounges and bars. What exactly is there to do if you don't drink?

At any one time there are a million ways to have fun on a Carnival ship. OK, I will stop with the advertising. lol. Actually there is no shortage of fun for all age groups. Seeing that yall will be going in the summer there will be A LOT of kids that are in the same age group to hang out with. What you might do is find someone on here who has copies of the capers for the Holiday and ask them to post a link for you. That way you will see everything that is going on. I hope that this has helped.

My daughter was 14 on our first cruise & we worried also about her finding things to do. WELL....when she discovered the pizzaria,hamburgers & ice cream a plenty there was no more worrying. THEN she figured out room service with a smile. All these discoveries were within the first hour onboard. She had an awsome week.:D

Archived