need name of private tour guide

tobes

anyone know a good private tour guide for Auckland. I am on the Mercury and we get there in three days. We have a late flight, so cruise line is sending our luggage to airport to store and we have most of the day to tour. Any recommendations appreciated. Would like someone with car to pick us up and take us to the places I want to see and then drop us at airport. thanks, judy:) p.s. having a great trip!

anyone know a good private tour guide for Auckland. I am on the Mercury and we get there in three days. We have a late flight, so cruise line is sending our luggage to airport to store and we have most of the day to tour. Any recommendations appreciated. Would like someone with car to pick us up and take us to the places I want to see and then drop us at airport. thanks, judy:) p.s. having a great trip!

Check www.nzpersonaltours.co.nz Ian may have vehicle/driver available at this late stage. Ship pick-up and drop-off airport. Enjoy your last few days :)

We are also using Black Pearl the end of this month. They were very helpful. There are 4 of us and we weren't told what the ship would offer in the way of storing luggage, so needed to find someone who could accomodate luggage also. The van is large enough to fit all our luggage and we are taking a 5 1/2 hr trip prior to arriving at the airport.

Archived