Connecting cabins....Dawn or similar

ykckby

Hi...we are looking to book for us and our 2 children (24 and 21) and are trying to find pictures and/or information regarding connecting balcony cabins. I'm between two balcony cabins that connect and an AB...but obviously like the pricing on the other better:D

One child is special needs so a balcony and inside is not an option.

Anyone used connecting balcony cabins....cabins connect, not just the balconies?

Thanks

kim

If having a connecting is critical, be careful!! We booked connecting balconies on the SPirit last year to create a "Family suite for our family of 4 (with 2 young children).

Despite our tickets showing the correct room numbers, we were told at the pier that one of the rooms had been "upgraded" to an identical balcony room on a different deck!!!!

Two hours of drama ensued, with us threatening to leave the ship, start a charge-back on our credit card, and to contact the media. We finally did get our cabins back (and a $100 obc for our trouble), but not without them trying to guilt trip us about "selfishly inconveniencing" the passengers now assigned to the specific cabins that we had tickets for and had reserved 8 months earlier!!!

I would be sure to tell you agent to make sure they cross-reference the 2 cabin reservations, with an attached comment that you do NOT want to be moved or "upgraded"!!! I would hate to see this happen to someone else!!

I would be sure to tell you agent to make sure they cross-reference the 2 cabin reservations, with an attached comment that you do NOT want to be moved or "upgraded"!!! I would hate to see this happen to someone else!!

Thanks very much for the warning...it would be a total disaster were we faced with that given our retarded child.

kim

Archived