Parasailing?

Rosebud5t

Me again~

I wonder if anyone has any advice for parasailing? I'll be in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas. I don't want to book through the ship, but want someone reputable. The excursion through the ship is only 6 minutes in the air and I really want a longer time. I'm definitely willing to pay more for more time in the air.

Any base jumping here that anyone knows of?

in cabo there are vendors all over, same in mazatlan, you usually get about 10-15 minutes for about 30-40$ per person,

im sure you can ask to do it longer once you get there,,

you wont need to book ahead they will be all over the beaches offering it medano beach in cabo and the golden zone area beach in mazatlan.

Have fun

I parasailed right off the beach in Mazatlan. I could not get them lower than $35. And when I timed other sailers....it was only 4 minutes up in the air....that is why I tried to get him to come down on the price but he would only come down 5 bucks.

I did it anyway because I had never done it. 4 minutes was plenty for me because it really bothered my back!

This is just me though!

GOOD LUCK!

I too have heard Cabo is the best parasailing. I wonder if you can see the arches while parasailing...or on the way to parasail. Does anyone know? Also do they take you out on a boat...taking longer than actual parasail?

Archived