X- promowaves and on board booking ?s

powelweb

Hello,

I haven't been on X in almost 10 years, but I'm looking forward to my first TA this spring on the Summit.

So here are my questions-

Does X have weekly specials like RCCL's promowave? I always check them out and was curious if X does anything similar.

Also, would I be able to book an RCCL cruise while onboard X?

tia, and happy new year!

Wendy

Hello,

I haven't been on X in almost 10 years, but I'm looking forward to my first TA this spring on the Summit.

So here are my questions-

Does X have weekly specials like RCCL's promowave? I always check them out and was curious if X does anything similar.

Also, would I be able to book an RCCL cruise while onboard X?

tia, and happy new year!

Wendy

Hi Wendy !

Celebrity has Weekly specials. You will need to get them from a Travel Agent. Of late, the pickings have been very slim.

You can book a RCCL Cruise onboard Celebrity ships as well. Enjoy your Cruise !

If you signed up for the Captain's Club 10 years ago, make sure they attach the membership numbers for anyone in your cabin. Iten years ago there was a $35 cost for the membership; it is now free. If you need to join, make sure you do it as soon as possible, as you usually get a cabin upgrade (inside to inside, outside to outside) which will save you a small amount of money. If you took several cruises back in the day, you may qualify for membership on RCL, as well. They offer great benefits.

HAve a wonderful time.

Thanks CaroleSP, already done so we'll be able to enjoy Elite status on board since I'm diamond with C&A.

I wasn't aware of the upgrade within the category.

You're welcome.

The upgrade is only good for the two categories I mentioned, so if you are in a balcony, CC or suite, you won't benefit.

Do enjoy your Elite status, but it doesn't compare to RCL in benefits. Again, have a blast.

Archived