water taxis

Donnaluv2cruise

We were planning on spending the day at Ti Kaye. This will be our third visit to the island and we've already apent a day at Reduit beach and have done a safari jeep tour. I contacted Ti Kaye and they have informed me that their free shuttles leaves before our ship comes into port, (10AM.) So getting to the resort will be our responsibility. Has anyone taken a water taxi to get there or can you tell me how much it would be for about a 30 minute ride?

• 3 weeks later...
We were planning on spending the day at Ti Kaye. This will be our third visit to the island and we've already apent a day at Reduit beach and have done a safari jeep tour. I contacted Ti Kaye and they have informed me that their free shuttles leaves before our ship comes into port, (10AM.) So getting to the resort will be our responsibility. Has anyone taken a water taxi to get there or can you tell me how much it would be for about a 30 minute ride?
Ti Kaye, Ladera, and Jalousie are right together, and they usually have preferred providers whom they refer visitors to, and I know that Herod is one such operator (he still is the one Ladera calls for private services). You can reach him here to arrange for a Water Taxi that won't cost you as much since he has his own 32' boat he regularly uses specifically for transfers.

If that doesn't work out, you can try getting in touch with SimonSays via his website (I think the Contacts page works) or by calling him on his cell: he specializes in Water Taxi, and pretty much serves the bulk of the Jalousie requests. Since Ti Kaye is just above Jalousie, you would only need to have them run you down the hill......or over to Anse Chastanet (whichever).

;)

Archived