Dune Buggy or ATV

CRUZFOOLS

By all means....TAKE THE ATV TRIP!

This was one of our favorite excursions ever!

The main reason we chose this over the Dune Buggies was so we could each drive our own vehicle!

We went last year and had a blast! We had never been on an ATV before, so I'm sure that added to the thrill, but it was one of the most fun days we ever had!

The route we took passed by 2-3 Mayan ruins, where the guides would stop and tell us about them and let us take pictures, etc. They also provided water at each stop.

Parts of the trail (the 'FUNNEST' parts!) when we were there were very muddy and we had a blast racing through the water and seeing who could get the muddiest! HAHA! Others drove much more slowly in those areas, but serously - what fun is THAT???

The pace was pretty steady, but there were a few wide open long stretches where the guide would let us really get some good speed!

They had outdoor showers at the end of the ride to clean up before getting on the bus back to town.

They also took pictures of us before, during, and after the ride, with a chance to buy some pics after the ride. They came out great and are some of the funniest pics we had all trip!

Can you tell I had fun?!?!?!

DO IT THROUGH THE SHIP TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN GET ON THIS ONE!

:D

I am going on this tour soon. One question. I wear glasses. Am I going to have a hard time driving and seeing? Will I have mud all over my glasses? Otherwise, really looking forward to having fun!

Only if you tip over and go in head first! HAHA!

Seriously, the "mud" is mostly just "muddy water" that is splashed up on to your feet and legs as you drive through the puddles, with a few good splashes on to your shirt and face for good measure!

After all, how you gonna win that "dirtiest ATV rider" contest if you don't rev it up in the wet areas?!?!?!?

HAVE FUN!!!

:D

Archived