Bikini on CB Princess?

jadexx

Far too few people are comfortable in revealing swim wear

On the cruises and beaches I've been on, the opposite is true. ;)

My opinion is that this is best left for somewhere either (1) more private than a cruise ship pool deck or (2) dedicated to those who want to enjoy what the rest of us are actively trying to avoid seeing (see paragraph 1.)

Right on, sessa! I agree 100%. Oh...to be young enough to wear a thong and look good in it! If my husband didn't get whiplash checking it out I'd have to take his pulse to make sure he was still alive.

jadexx...have a fantastic honeymoon and wear that thong proudly. Ignore the stinkeyes that you get from the older broads...they're just jealous! Personally, I never had the butt to pull one off but I say if you've got it, flaunt it!

Bon Voyage -

Now a guy in a speedo is a different story...whether they have it to flaunt or not....well maybe a few exceptions...like a good looking body builder...but far and few inbetween.

As long as you don't look like this' date=' I say it's fine to wear a thong. :eek:

right click on image if you need a closer view....hee hee[/quote']

Oh my Gee's

Who took my picture. I should have bought a smaller thong to show off my flubber.

A good solution might be to bring a couple of options along, check it out the first couple of days and see how you feel. I personally wouldn't do it nor do I want to look at other people's butt cheeks. If you do decide to be sure to have a wrap for walking around.

Wow.. Sounds like a lot of different oppinions on this one. But I thought that might happen.. at least I didnt get slammed for even asking the question which happend to me when I asked it on another board. I love that about the people here you are all honest without being mean about it.

To answer some questions, yes Im female. And thought I dont enjoy the sight of a man in a thong i wouldnt be offended by one... nor would be be offended by 80 yr old butt cheeks in a thong, or dimples. I think if you feel comfortable in your own skin and your not being vulger then more power to you. That being said I never used to feel comfortable. But for my wedding I have lost weight and toned up and still have a little more "tweaking" to do before the honeymoon..but the plan is to look the best I ever have, something my newhusband and I can be very proud of.;) Id like to say ill stay in shape the rest of my life but truth be told my wedding/honeymoon will proabally be the best shape ill ever be in because it means so much to me. So i figure If im going to wear one its kind of now or never. LOL

So I will stay to the adult side & my balcony, but if anyone there give me the "stink-eye" ill be glad im looking good enough to get it :cool:

Thanks again everyone!

Wow.. Sounds like a lot of different oppinions on this one. But I thought that might happen.. at least I didnt get slammed for even asking the question which happend to me when I asked it on another board. I love that about the people here you are all honest without being mean about it.

To answer some questions, yes Im female. And thought I dont enjoy the sight of a man in a thong i wouldnt be offended by one... nor would be be offended by 80 yr old butt cheeks in a thong, or dimples. I think if you feel comfortable in your own skin and your not being vulger then more power to you. That being said I never used to feel comfortable. But for my wedding I have lost weight and toned up and still have a little more "tweaking" to do before the honeymoon..but the plan is to look the best I ever have, something my newhusband and I can be very proud of.;) Id like to say ill stay in shape the rest of my life but truth be told my wedding/honeymoon will proabally be the best shape ill ever be in because it means so much to me. So i figure If im going to wear one its kind of now or never. LOL

So I will stay to the adult side & my balcony, but if anyone there give me the "stink-eye" ill be glad im looking good enough to get it :cool:

Thanks again everyone!

I hope you have a great honeymoon. I wouldn't wear a thong because I'm FAT!!!!! If you are comfortable in one then go for it.

Have a great Honeymoon!!!! I agree stay away from the pool with kids. I have seen some mothers go off on women wearing tiny suits in front of their kids. Personally, I think it could have something to do with their hubby's gawking at the pretty thing. LOL

By the way would anyone oppose seeing this? Dont think many men would.

13531580_tinyswimsuit.jpg.8fd0ed5ef1806a1db7d378bee481ee8c.jpg

When I was on my honeymoon, 17 years ago, I looked great. So I wore a regular bikini on the ship and at the beaches. HOWEVER, we wanted to get a little more risque, so when we got to St. Maarten, we took a taxi to a nude beach on the other side of the island. It was great fun and none of the friends we made on the ship were there.

I'm a mom now and I have to agree that if I saw someone, no matter how "great" they looked, wearing a thong in front of my 13-yr-old son....I would be upset.

Like they say, there is a time and a place for everything....

If you have to ask if it is appropriate, just figure that it probably isn't.

Enjoy your honeymoon!

Archived