Camp Carnival - Shows

ebb32

I don't know what age they start but my daughter was 6 on our first cruise and she went to 2 shows, they are all age appropriate shows and most of the time they let them meet the crew and dancers.

They rope off a section on the 2nd level "Miracle".........my son saw The Beatles tribute....and was taken on stage another night when one of the performers did a tribute to Sammy and Frank.....the kids were with him on stage when he did "candy man"

my son was next to him on the left...white/blue sneakers

2765530910089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

The Sammy and Frank tribute show is great, if they have it on your cruise - I think it's only on a couple of ships. While they usually don't want you to take pictures of the shows, they make an exception for this show when the kids are on stage. My youngest son loved it.

Aside from that show, they usually take the kids to at least one of the main shows and have a "meet a Carnival dancer" time. My youngest was 4 the first time he saw a show.

Archived