Crown Princess - Cabin Selection

ABG

I am thinking of booking the Classic Southern Caribbean on the Crown Princess for April 2008. I have sailed on the Caribbean Princess twice and both times had a BA balcony on the Caribe deck. I am trying to decide between booking a balcony again or booking the cheaper outside cabin. The reason I am considering this is because there is only one sea day and I assume we will stay busy visiting all of the ports and not have as much time to enjoy the balcony. I just wanted to get opinions if it's worth an extra $700-$800 for the balcony for this itinerary. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from the same cruise (southern carribean) on the crown. Had a aft balcony...didn't use it ALL that much, only when leaving port. By the time you get up, go to the island, come back and get ready for dinner...by the time you get to the cabin you just want to relax in bed. Friends had an ocean view and were totally satisfied.

• 2 weeks later...

Took the same cruise and loved it! Save the money, this cruise has so much to do there is little time spent in your cabin. This ship is beautiful! We had an inside cabin on Lido deck and spent the savings on Seabreezes and Champagne.

Archived