Just Wondering...

MadCnty

MadCnty, I don't know if Michelob Ultra is available, but just as an FYI, any light beer is "low carb". Hope this helps,

Jen

Well, there's low and then there's low. You can drink two and a half Michelob Ultras and get less carbs than one Bud Light.

Well, there's low and then there's low. You can drink two and a half Michelob Ultras and get less carbs than one Bud Light.

Don't forget Miller Lite. Great taste, less filling. hehe Ultra has 2.6 grams carbs, and Lite has 3.2 grams carbs. (happen to like them both, so they are in the fridge) I just noticed cans of Ultra are now 12 oz-----they used to be 10 oz. Whatever you decide to drink---drink one for me!

Lisa

They had Michelob Ultra on the Radiance and the Legend when we sailed, that was within the last year. We will be on the Serenade next month and I will check it out for you.

We will be on the Serenade next week so we will know by then :) . Just would like to know for sure.

As for "hard" liquor I can drink it but only so much... gotta have my beer. :D

Archived